Dynamic Hip Locking Plate
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Indication: Inter-trochanteric and Sub-trochanteric fractures
φ4.5 Cortical Screw;
φ6.0 Femoral Self-locking Screw
Proximal femur fractures are challenging injuries that are prone to a variety of complications. Factors such as rotational instability, the presence of varied fracture patterns and complex deforming forces, and the frequent association of these fractures with comminution and/or poor bone quality require dedicated implants for optimal fracture fixation.
This is A patented invention product. The system may be used for internal fixation of hip fractures with application to intertrochanteric fractures, osteotomies, and subtrochanteric fractures with extension into the greater trochanter. Anatomically contoured side plate provides for flexibility in angle fixation. Linked screws have sharp leading edge threads for easy insertion. Pin Relocator provides for accurate reinsertion of Guide Pin
Features & Benefits
◆ Anatomical design
◆ Same plate for left and right
◆ Proximal screw could be chosen at will. System offers a variety of screw angles
◆ 2° adduction angle for proximal Femoral Self-locking Screw
◆ Two options on proximal plates’ shape
◆ Advantage over DHS: Less invasion, better anti-rotation.
Packaging & Delivery
Inner: Non-sterile plastic bags
Small packing PE/PET, Big packing PVC.
External: Standard carton
≤30kg, Door to door (DHL/TNT/UPS/FEDEX/EMS, etc.)
＞30 kg, Airport to Airport
By air or by sea
1. Prompt response to enquiry in 24 hours.
2. Competitive prices and no MOQ requirement to help customers test the quality and market.
3. High quality with ISO, CE, CFDA certified. Some implants are even FDA 510K certified.
4. Proficient delivery and export handling.
5. Surgical technique training and workshop in China and sending surgeons to demonstrate and support surgery for distributors.
6. Sponsorship in advertisement and expo.
T/T Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Western Union, Paypal, etc.